Monday, November 16, 2015

Blog assignment #5. Interview for a personal Profile.

The person that I wanted to interview is my cousin. His name is Ed. He has an extraordinary career as a hair stylish in the west coast. His life changed after his ex husband passed away few years ago. Due to his depression he became and alcoholic and his whole life just went down the hill.  He quit his job, lost his 2 houses, and everything he build during his long-term marriage.  He went to rehab for few months and today his life is taking a new path.  My interviewer has a great sense of humor that I would love to explore and present it on my interview for a personal profile, he is also very into fashion and art. In addition he used to work with well known celebrities.  

The focus that I want in my interview is the struggle of someone’s husband or wife after one of them passed away. That is something that is not always presented in an interview.

These are few questions that I already have for him. I would add more as time approaches and also I plan my interview.

1.     Who is Ed today?
2.     I know you were with your husband for 22 years. What was the hardest part after the death of your husband?
3.     When did you realize that it was time to get help about you drinking problem?
4.     Of working with celebrities. Who do you miss the most and why?
5.     You moved from the west to the east coast how was that transition?  


No comments:

Post a Comment